Thursday, May 19, 2022

A Change in Style

I’ve been reading a few other play reports. While not everyone does this is, quite a few people record their rolls (what they do, outcomes, etc.). While it spoils the narrative flow, I think it makes it clearer why there are weird results and diversions. So, going forward, I think I’m going to do the same.

It should look something like this:

Gather Information: Strong Hit 8 vs 6, 2.
Envision what you learn. Then, take +2 momentum.


I’ll see how it goes for a while, but hopefully that will show some of the underlying reasons why the story jumps around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Operation Orange Watchtower - two revelations and a training montage

Begin A Session When you begin a session you may review last session, set the scene, set the scene by envisioning your character’s curren...